The barista-contrib project provides barista modules that are community maintained and complement or enrich the built-in modules. For documentation of the built-in barista modules and customization examples visit the official documentation.
To make use of modules and extensions from barista-contrib, add it to your
go get -u github.com/martinohmann/barista-contrib
Modules available in barista-contrib:
- dpms: Show and toggle Display Power Management Signaling (DPMS) status.
- ip: Shows current public ip in the bar if connected to the internet.
- keyboard: Shows and control current keyboard layout.
- updates: Show available package updates.
Extensions for built-in modules
The following extensions which provide functionality on top of existing built-in modules are available:
- openweathermap: Provides convenience functionality to load OpenWeatherMap API key and configuration from a configuration file.
There are some helpers available which provide functionality around module management. Check out the documentation of the modules package.